Our teachers, tutors and students share an open-minded culture where we exchange ideas and experiences and learn from one another. We believe learning is most effective when it is connected, relevant, collaborative, experiential and participative.
The educational mission of the College of Integrative Veterinary Therapies is to:
- Provide world class postgraduate courses for veterinarians, qualified veterinary technicians, veterinary nurses and allied professionals in
- Integrative Veterinary Therapies.
- Facilitate learning for busy professionals by delivering courses in an online environment without compromising the learning experience or outcomes.
- Continually improve our courses based on student and stakeholder feedback.
- Provide a supportive environment to encourage and inspire learning and practice.
- Encourage participants to be critical, enquiring, rigorous, challenging and open-minded.
Our courses are designed to:
- Bridge conventional and integrative veterinary healthcare focusing on evidence based medicine.
- Emphasise the scientific approach while respecting the tradition inherent in these practices.
- Have participants practicing new skills and knowledge in the shortest amount of time possible.
- Recognise the value of prior learning so that subjects do not need to be repeated.